BMWMCC ride leader
Events by this organizer
BMW CCG 2021
CPT Events 2019
CPT Events 2020
CPT Events 2021
CPT Events 2022
MRCAP 2020 Breakfast rides
MRCAP 2021 Breakfast rides
MRCAP 2022 Breakfast Rides
MRCAP 2022 MO
MRCAP 2023 Breakfast Rides
MRCAP 2023 MO
MRCAP Off Road Training 2021
MRCAP Off Road Training 2022
MRCAP Off Road Training 2023
MRINL Events 2022
Off Road breakfast ride 2021
First aid training
Year End Function
18mar(mar 18)8:00 am26(mar 26)3:00 pmEvent has startedHogsback "Roadies" Motor Cycle Tour - 18th to 26th March 2023Roadies tour with Geoff Russell
Hogsback “Roadies” Motor Cycle Tour Hogsback with Geoff and the BMW Motorrad Club Cape invites you to join us on a fantastic “Road”
Hogsback “Roadies” Motor Cycle Tour
Hogsback with Geoff and the BMW Motorrad Club Cape invites you to join us on a fantastic “Road” Tour through our beautiful country.
The ride will take place over 9 days and will cover a distance of approximately 2200kms. The Tour will not only cater for “Road” riders and their partners but “Off Road” riders whose partners do not enjoy riding “off” road will be welcome as well. There is also the possibility of a car following us for the partners not wanting to ride the long distance. Non-Members and visitors on various makes of Motor Cycles are welcome.
Your itinerary, tour days as follows:
1) Depart Cape Town arriving in Oudtshoorn in the afternoon.
2) After a leisurely breakfast we saddle up and head for Graaf Reinet via Willowmore and Aberdeen.
3) Today is a day at leisure and you can explore Graaf Reinet and its breathtaking Dutch Reformed Church, the Valley of Desolation (Vallei van Verlaatenheid) is close to town as are numerous other points of interest. Our accommodation has a beautiful swimming pool so you may choose to just relax around the pool.
4) Hogs Back beckons…. After breakfast we depart to Hogsback enjoying the scenery as we ride. We arrive in Hogsback in the early afternoon and settle in to our “Inn” and enjoy a beverage or three.
5) We wake up to the fresh odours of nature and realise today is another day at Leisure. At breakfast I will hand out a map of Hogsback and point out some interesting places to visit.
6) We leave Hogsback down the lovely little pass being mindful of our cold tyres as we head for Cintsa on the Transkei Wild Coast. Today is a very short ride and we can look forward to the welcoming cocktails at our Lodge on the beach. The rest of the afternoon at your leisure.
7) We wake up to the waves breaking on the beach and a fantastic rest day. There are no plans for today. Spoil yourself with a massage, walk on the beach, drink wine around the pool and maybe do a quick check of the bikes as we start heading for home the following day.
8) After a day and a half of just chilling we start our return trip back home all along the coast. Our destination today is Storms River Village where we arrive mid-afternoon.
The pool beckons as do the 2 Jacuzzi’s. Tonight, is our final night so it is drinks all around.
9) After an early breakfast we hit the road heading for Buffeljagsrivier where we say our good byes having had a fantastic time meeting new friends.
You are most welcome to contact Geoff with any questions. 0828078130 or email@example.com
The tour is booked on a DB&B basis, with the exception of dinner on the first night which is for your own expense.
Lunches, when we have them are for your own expense.
R17 900.00 per couple and R9 900.00 per person. Singles (In own room)
Scroll down and select your ticket, there you will find two payment option either via Card or bank transfer to BMWMCC
Final details and meeting place and time will be emailed to each tour member.
Full refund in the event that the Tour is cancelled. There are no other refunds. More details regarding the Tour, your bike and what to bring will be supplied in due course. We look forward to having you with us.
18 (Saturday) 8:00 am - 26 (Sunday) 3:00 pm
Ticket Section Title
Hogsback Roadies Tour
Select: Single DB&B or Double DB&B
Total Price R9900,00
06may(may 6)8:00 am15(may 15)3:00 pmRhodes Ben 10 Tour ... 6th to 15th May 2023Off-road holiday/adventure
Rhodes Ben 10 Tour Join the BMW Club Cape on another unforgettable tour to the beautiful little village of Rhodes
Rhodes Ben 10 Tour
Join the BMW Club Cape on another unforgettable tour to the beautiful little village of Rhodes situated on the banks of the trout rich Bell River in the Eastern Cape Drakensberg.
Our tour dates will be the 6th to the of 15th May 2023
Come and join us on this adventure as we attempt to ride as many of the Mountain Passes which are included in the Ben 10 Challenge.
Partners are most welcome with experienced riders.
The Mountain Passes we will include are Joubert’s, Lundins Nek, Carlisleshoekspruit, Volunteershoek, Tenahead, Naudes, Barkly, Bottelnek, Otto Du Plessis and Bastervoetpad.
Please note that for your safety the daily riding will be weather and road condition dependent.
The idea is to have as much fun as possible without endangering any of the riders.
Where necessary there will be easier rides for the less experienced riders.
Rhodes Ben 10 Tour will allow ample “relaxing” time and riders can decide if they want to ride on the day, there will be no pressure.
We will spend three nights with Dave Walker the owner of Walkerbouts in Rhodes. Then four nights at Mountain Shadows Hotel in the very capable hands of Ria Reabow the owner.
We sleep over one night on our way to Rhodes and one night on our way home from Mountain Shadows.
Non-members are welcome on this tour as are riders of “other” makes of Motor Cycles.
The round trip from Cape Town is approximately 3000 kms.
Single – Own room R9 900.00 per person (DB&B).
Double – R19 400.00 per couple sharing (DB&B).
Booking and tickets.
Please scroll down to the ticket section, book your ticket and you will be able to select either card payment via Yoco [Club account] or via Eft direct to Club bank account which will be shown. When paying via Eft, be kind to our treasurer and use your name and Ben10 as reference.
BMWMCC bank account details are at the bottom of every page of our website.
Cancellations and refund policy:
If the BMWMCC cancels the Rhodes Ben 10 Tour for whatever they deem as a valid reason then a 100% refund will be paid back to you. There are no other conditions of refunds. In the event of you having to cancel your own participation in the tour, the onus/responsibility is on you to find a replacement.
Please note that accommodation is limited.
We only have 12 rooms available.
6 (Saturday) 8:00 am - 15 (Monday) 3:00 pm
Ticket Section Title
Select either Single DB&B or Double DB&B from the drop down
Please select your ticket then proceed to the checkout and secure with your payment.
Total Price R9900,00